Home > Grants > Applications > HISDF Innovation Fund
Application – Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Fund
The Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Fund
The Houston ISD Foundation is excited to announce the fourth round of the Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Grant to our district educators and leaders. Grants are awarded to recognize and support excellence in innovation by providing funds to enhance elementary, middle school, high school programs and curriculum. This is a competitive grants program designed to encourage teachers to develop innovative projects that lead to increased student success.
The Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Grant was established through generous donations from local community members and business partnerships. This year, the Houston ISD Innovation Fund is underwritten by BBVA, CITGO, Hilltop Securities, and the Houston Gas Processors Association. The Foundation will award up to $246,000 in Innovation Grants in its 2021-’22 grant cycle, and $146,000 of that will be awarded through the Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Fund to projects serving HISD’s North, South, and West Area schools (a separate application for East Area Schools is available here).
To access the Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Fund application, please click “Apply” below.
- June 3 & June 10: Innovation Fund Informational Webinar
- June 18: Applications Due through Submittable
- June 18 – July 18: Assessment of Applications
- August 1, 2021: Finalists Announced
- October 2021: Mid-term Report Due
- February 2022: Final Impact Report Due
- March 2022: Grant Winners Attend State of the Schools Event