Home > Grants > Applications > HISDF Innovation Fund
Application – Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Fund
The Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Fund
The Houston ISD Foundation is excited to announce the fifth round of the Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Grant to our district educators and leaders. Grants are awarded to recognize and support excellence in innovation by providing funds to enhance elementary, middle school, high school programs and curriculum. This is a competitive grants program designed to encourage teachers to develop innovative projects that lead to increased student success.
The Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Grant was established through generous donations from local community members and business partnerships. This year, the Houston ISD Innovation Fund is underwritten by Valero, Hilltop, AIG, BP, Citgo, and Chevron. The Foundation will award up to $250,000 in Innovation Grants in its 2022-’23 grant cycle, and $150,000 of that will be awarded through the Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Fund to projects serving HISD’s North, South, and West Area schools.
To access the Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Fund application, please click “Apply” below.
- July 22 & August 2: Innovation Fund Informational Webinar
- September 4: Applications Due through FormSite
- September 2022: Assessment of Applications
- October 3, 2022: Finalists Announced
- December 2022: Mid-term Report Due
- March 2023: Grant Winners Attend State of the Schools Event
- June 2023: Final Impact Report Due