Home > Grants > Applications > Valero
Application – Valero Benefit for Children East End Innovation Fund
The Valero Benefit for Children East End Innovation Fund
The Houston ISD Foundation is excited to announce the Valero Benefit for Children East End Innovation Fund, as part of the fourth round of the Houston ISD Foundation Innovation Grant to our district educators and leaders. The Valero Benefit for Children East End Innovation Fund aims to recognize and support excellence in innovation by providing $100,000 in grants to enhance East Area elementary, middle school, high school programs and curriculum (including the Yates HS Feeder pattern). Each project leader or award winner will be named an “HISD Foundation/Valero Benefit for Children Innovation Fellow” during the year their project is active. This is a competitive grants program designed to encourage teachers to develop innovative projects that lead to increased student success.
If your project will serve HISD’s North, South, or West Area Schools there is a separate application available here for you.
To access the Valero Benefit for Children East End Innovation Fund application, please click “Apply” below.
- June 3 & June 10: Innovation Fund Informational Webinar
- July 23: Applications Due through Submittable
- June 23-August: Assessment of Applications
- September 1, 2021: Finalists Announced
- October 2021: Mid-term Report Due
- February 2022: Final Impact Report Due
- March 2022: Grant Winners Attend State of the Schools Event